jj Abrams movie U.S.S. Enterprise Model

jj Abrams movie U.S.S. Enterprise Model
WARP SPEED

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Polar lights Refit Enterprise 1/350

This is the holy grail of all star trek models the huge and mighty polar lights 1/350 refit Enterprise, this took me about 2 months to complete and sold to a client, I used the Aztec masking templates from “Aztec Dummy” to do all the panels, I made my own blue deflector dish power up/down circuit, and used a DLM circuit for the flashing navigation lights, The arboretum has scale figures and trees and the shuttle bay also has scale figures complete with shuttle craft, in the VIP lounge at the back of the bridge I have made up my own table and chairs as seen in the movie when the Klingons come for dinner! And I also made up my own windows here to as the kit part is badly done, the impulse engines are the DLM ones as I hate the look of the kit’s part “horrid”
The base colour of the ship is an off white and the Aztecs are done in Tamiya pearl white paints, I will add more info later.
 

Attention to detail





High quality craftsmanship

 



















2 comments:

  1. I like your work. But you're located in England right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work - great job! Question - how did you create the top saucer front light that is on the ship's insignia? Is that from external or raytheon?

    ReplyDelete