jj Abrams movie U.S.S. Enterprise Model

jj Abrams movie U.S.S. Enterprise Model
WARP SPEED

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Klingon Bird of prey AMT ERTL 1/350

This is my Klingon Bird of prey AMT ERTL model kit that I built back in 1995, I loved seeing this ship de cloak and attack in the search for Spock!
I recently made a custom base with a colour changing Klingon emblem, unfortunately the model does not light up as I new very little about lighting back then.
























This is another kitbash made from a broken playmates enterprise toy that i got of ebay, it only had one warp engine and a broken deflector dish, so i got to work on it and carved it up! the ship is called the USS VENTURE and it took me about three weeks to build, i then made a custom base for it to be mounted onto (the original is there which i painted black), i discarded the sound effect circuit board.

No comments:

Post a Comment