jj Abrams movie U.S.S. Enterprise Model

jj Abrams movie U.S.S. Enterprise Model
WARP SPEED

Wednesday 3 October 2012

This is my JJ Abram's USS ENTERPRISE playmates model toy that I took apart and rebuilt into a model that looks stunning, It took me about 2 months to complete had I to make up new decals to fit this model ,and this time I made sure that the spot lights on top of the saucer section were in the right place, the base on this one is less extravagant than the first one I did which is below this one further down the page! I got this one cheap as the sound effects had stopped working so does not have any, the model is detachable from the pole and powered by a battery in the underside of the base. 











This is my first JJ Abrams USS ENTERPRISE model, i bought the playmates toy and took it apart, then carefully reshaped / drilled and putty'd it to get the correct shape and windows with clear resin, building this took me about 4 months to complete as the AZTEC panels and new decals had to be made by me, i also built its own display stand with lights and sound inside, the sound is the (original circuit board) taken from inside the saucer section of the toy, this great model looks a bit like the larger ones that QMX build for $6000+.











No comments:

Post a Comment